Ground Mounted Solar Structure
Material: Aluminum 6005-T5, Carbon Steel
Foundation type: Concrete base or ground screw
Tilt angle: Customized from 5° to 60°
Warranty: 10 years on material
Description of Ground Mounted Solar Structure
Ground mounted solar structures are used for solar panel ground mount. With different mounting designs, they can be used for different area mounting needs to make full use of sun ray. Use different materials for different mounting conditions that guarantee the solar structures are strong enough for use.
Parameter of Ground Mounted Solar Structure
Aluminum 6005-T5, Carbon Steel
Max. wind load
Max. snow load
Concrete base or ground screw
Customized from 5° to 60°
10 years on material
Design of Ground Mounted Solar Structure
Packing & Shipping of Ground Mounted Solar Structure
Carton box, wooden or metal pallet
15-20 days after receiving deposit
Below List Information are Needed for Making Ground Mounted Solar Structure Solution
1. Solar panel specification/size, and the panel quantity.
2. Would you like ground screw mount or concrete base?
3. What material would you like? Aluminum or carbon steel?
4. The wind load in your area
5. The snow load in your area
6. How to display panels? Horizontal or vertical?
7. Mounting angle
9. Lowest height from ground to panel
10. Pls. give us the schedule drawing for this project. If not, pls. kindly advise how many modules in a row and how many rows in a group?