PV Mounting Structure
Material: Aluminum 6005-T5, Carbon Steel
Foundation type: Concrete base or ground screw
Tilt angle: Customized from 5° to 60°
Warranty: 10 years on material
Description of PV Mounting Structure
PV mounting structure is used to support solar panels on surface of roofs, top of building or the ground. The ground PV mounting structures allows for easy and quick installation of framed and frameless solar modules. It support the module inclination from 5° to 60°. The structure is high quality, long lifespan, well designed for PV modules mounting.
Systems Overview of PV Mounting Structure
Packing & Shipping of PV Mounting Structure
Carton box, wooden or metal pallet
15-20 days after receiving deposit
Needed Information for Design Solution and Do Quotation for PV Mounting Structure
1. Solar panel specification/size, and the panel quantity.
2. Would you like ground screw mount or concrete base?
3. What material would you like? Aluminum or carbon steel?
4. The wind load in your area
5. The snow load in your area
6. How to display panels? Horizontal or vertical?
7. Mounting angle
8. Lowest height from ground to panel
9. Pls. give us the schedule drawing for this project. If not, pls. kindly advise how many modules in a row and how many rows in a group?