The coming of the cold wave brought strong snowfall. Many photovoltaic power plants have also been covered with a thick layer of snow. Many PV power plant users are worried that the snow will affect the photovoltaic power station, so the heavy snow will cause the solar panel support. What are the impacts?
A cold wave swept through half of China, and localities issued blizzard cooling warnings to remind people to do cold work. People should pay attention to the maintenance of the body when it is snowing, and the photovoltaic power station is the same.
The collapse of photovoltaic power plants caused by heavy snow has occurred frequently in the industry, mainly due to the lack of solar mounting bracket design and the use of inferior materials.
In fact, the solar mounting bracket not only carries the photovoltaic module, but also is connected to the pile foundation. As the carrier of the photovoltaic power generation main body, the importance of the support is self-evident. It is like the bones of the human body. Only bone health can guarantee the long-term stable operation of the photovoltaic power station. The choice of bracket directly affects the operational safety, damage rate and construction investment of PV modules. Choosing the right solar mounting structures can not only reduce the project cost, but also reduce the maintenance cost.
Then, in the snowy weather, what should be paid attention to when designing the solar panel mounting bracket?
The following issues need to be considered in the design process of qualified solar racking system suppliers:
1) Small solar mounting bracket, big responsibility. Although the stent accounts for a small proportion (only 5%-10%) of the entire photovoltaic system, it carries the entire power station. Once the bracket is damaged, it will damage the normal operation of the entire system and even cause permanent damage to the power station. Excellent design will undoubtedly give the power station more protection;
2) The wind and snow pressure varies greatly from place to place. At the same time, the design of thes soalr panel bracket needs to be combined with the actual situation on site, and many factors are considered in the design process. The design and manufacture of the bracket is simple and complicated. The manufacture of the bracket is the simplest in the manufacture of steel structures. It only needs to be shaped and punched, and it is simple to weld. It is simple compared with the steel structure. The design of the bracket is complicated. The bracket is used outdoors and distributed throughout the country. In different places, the application scenarios are very different, and the bracket design needs to be customized according to the site.
3) The photovoltaic support factory is not good enough, and the quality is difficult to guarantee. The nature of photovoltaic mount manufacturing determines that the entry barrier for photovoltaic mount manufacturers is very low, and several low-end devices can meet the needs of processing brackets. However, the quality of the stent is difficult to guarantee. Many companies do not only consider short-term profitability, but do not consider the 25-year guarantee. How can a short-term profitable company's products guarantee a 25-year service life? A 25-year life guarantee guarantees a good quality bracket.
4) At the same time, professional operation and maintenance is the basis for ensuring the 25-year service life of photovoltaic power plants. The construction period of photovoltaic power plants is only a few months, and the use of the latter twenty years depends on operation and maintenance. In many of these areas, the operation and maintenance involve snow removal, and the professional snow removal method can guarantee the service life of the PV bracket for 25 years. During the snow removal process, it is necessary to avoid excessive local load, that is, the snow cannot be swept from one side to the other end, or the snow is swept from the middle of the single array to both ends, and then the second sweep is performed. The short-time overload of the bracket will cause the bracket to collapse, thus affecting the power generation of the entire photovoltaic power station.
(5) In addition, the design of the photovoltaic support needs to be considered for construction and must be easy to install. Reasonable photovoltaic bracket design can improve installation efficiency by 10%-30%.
(6) The design of photovoltaic supports needs to consider the optimal cost.
The calculation of the snow load needs to be considered when designing a solar photovoltaic support:
Where S - snow load
CS - slope coefficient
P - the average unit mass of snow (equivalent to 1cm of snow, N/m2) is generally 19.6N or more, and the snowy area is 29.4N or more.
ZS - the deepest amount of snow on the ground (cm)
AS - snow area
(1) Solar photovoltaic support slope coefficient
(2) Average unit mass of snow for solar photovoltaic support: The average unit mass of snow refers to the mass of 1 cm of snow and 1 m2 of area.
(3) Snow cover: When designing the solar photovoltaic scaffold battery array surface, the amount of snow is set to the maximum amount of snow on the ground. However, when the snow is often snowed and the amount of snow is reduced, the ZS value can be reduced according to the situation. .
(4) Snow cover area
Suppliers of photovoltaic mounting systems require strong manufacturing, excellent quality system control, and an excellent design team. The design team not only requires excellent design verification foundation, engineering design experience, but also needs a good cost concept.